- Easycomp, EasyPad, EasyHost and EasyScreen are software products of Instant Recall, who holds their copyright,
and any person attempting to modify, reverse-engineer or copy them will be liable to legal action being taken against them.
- A backup licence is activated the first time it is used and it will expire seven days later. A backup licence can only
be purchased by cutomers who already have an annual licence, and the backup licence must be of the same variant as the annual one.
- Annual licences can be transferred from one computer to another provided that the licence has been de-activated and a
de-activation code has been supplied to Instant Recall. No licence can be transferred without a de-activation code. If a customer is unable
to supply a de-activation code, a new licence must be purchased and if the de-activation code is later supplied, a refund will be
made for the remaining licence period from the date of supplying the de-activation code until the expiry date of the licence, less an
administration fee of £25.
- Annual and temporary licences may be purchased through the Easycomp website, using a credit or debit card. Licences which are not purchased
in this way are subject to an administration fee of £25 per licence.
- Easycomp software requires a licence for proper operation and any person attempting to defraud or circumvent the software licence process
will have their licence revoked, and any future attempts to purchase licences will be declined. Licences revoked for this reason will not
- All Instant Recall software is provided “as is” and Instant Recall makes best efforts to ensure that it is free of errors. However,
Instant Recall cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any failure or malfunction of its products, no matter how caused.
- EasyPad devices are made available to scrutineers on the strict understanding that they must not use them in any dance competition until
they have received adequate training from Instant Recall. Scrutineers who fail to observe this condition are at risk of having their
licence revoked until they have received such training, and in the event of such action being taken, Instant recall will not be responsible
for any resulting loss of earnings or damage to reputation, and no refund or part refund of the licence fee will be made.
- It is the scrutineer’s responsibility to ensure that they always have up-to-date versions of Instant Recall software installed on
their equipment, and Instant Recall cannot be held responsible for any adverse issues caused by using out-of-date software.
- Scrutineers must not install Easycomp on multiple computers having the same serial number, without paying a separate licence fee
for each one. Failure to observe this condition will result in their licences being revoked and any future attempts to purchase licences
will be declined. Licences revoked for this reason will not be refunded.
- Instant Recall reserves the right to decline an application to buy an Easycomp licence, without giving a reason.
These terms and conditions are subject to change, without notice.